Music (Peer Reviewed)
“Multiple Time-scales in Adès’s Rings,” Perspectives of New Music, Volume 52 No. 1 Winter 2014.
Music (Popular Reviews)
“I’m not hiding anything,” Interview with Alvin Lucier for VAN Magazine. 2017.
When Experimental Music Resonated with Abstract Art, Hyperallergic. 2017.
Training for a marathon string quartet at the Cloisters, Hyperallergic. 2016.
“Death is a hotel manager,” Title Magazine. 2013.
Mathematics (Peer Reviewed)
- with Oliver Goertsches, Higher-order conservation laws for the non-linear Poisson equation via characteristic cohomology, Selecta Mathematica Volume 17, Issue 4 (2011), 795-831.
- Boundaries of graphs of harmonic functions, SIGMA Volume 5 (2009), 068, 8 pages. (http://www.imath.kiev.ua/ sigma)
- with Neil Donaldson and Oliver Goertsches, Generators for rational loop groups, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 363 (2011), 3531-3552.
- Cayley cones ruled by 2-planes: desingularization and implications of the twistor ﬁbration, Comm. Anal. Geo. Volume 16, No. 5 (2008), 937-968.
- Coassociative cones ruled by 2-planes, Asian J. Math. Volume 11, Number 4 (2007), 535-554
- with Jennie Traschen, Tension perturbations of black brane spacetimes, Classical Quantum Gravity 21 (2004), no. 1, 289–306. (also available at: gr-qc/0103106)
- Conservation laws for surfaces of constant mean curvature in 3-dimensional space forms; arXiv:1309.6606 (2013)
- Killing fields and conservation laws for rank-1 Toda field equations; arXiv:1208.2634 (2012)